Dear Mail Artist Friends!
I'm hereby announcing a beautiful project for Easter! It is held for the 3rd time now, every year, and now, you can be a part of it!!
The exhibition will be from your original artworks, at the Hungarian Stamp Museum, Budapest!
Details in the attached PDF, but I will copy the text of the attachment below for all the information and details of this project:
Mail Art Egg Project 2015
Dear Artist Colleague!
This is the 4th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.
Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern
Address: Éva Mosonyi, 19 Hegyalja Street, Pécs, H-7625, Hungary
- Every art-piece has to be sent via post.
- No techical limitations: you can use pen or pencil, dye or chalk, B/W or colour, graphics, montage, collage, photo, etc. You can even create it in 3D.
– All art-pieces will be scanned and uploaded to my webpage (https://evamosonyi.wordpress.com).
- Similarily to the previous years, the entire collection will be donated to the Budapest Stamp Museum where – by the way – you can find the most stamps in the world. Since they just established their mail art section therefore these mails and postcards will be kept for the after-world and can be seen any time during opening hours.
- The collection will be exhibited also in the Budapest Stamp Museum from 30th March to 12th April 2015. I would like to hereby invite you for the exhibition opening: 30th March 2015, 5pm. (47 Hársfa Street, Budapest)
I would like to ask your help in sharing this announcement to your friends, relatives, colleagues, so they can also participate in this project!
I look forward to your beautiful letter too
Thank you and kind regards:
Have a nice Egg! :-)
Museologist, mail artist
Stamp Museum, Budapest
When clicked on the PDF file generates a 404 file not found error ?????
Thank you very much for the information, I editted the project and copied the text of the PDF to my text.
So now everyone will see every detail without downloading the PDF.
Have a nice day!