THIS DISCUSSION GROUP IS STARTING TO WIND DOWN...

The Rebel ATCers have had an awesome 1st round of Buddy Jams; be it 2 person, 3 person or 4. We have gotten some wonderful results and would love for more members to participate. Please take a look at what has already been posted on the Rebel ATC page.

Everyone has decided that we would like to keep better track of the Jams progress, and to do this we started this discussion group. Also we can have all participants in one general location, so there will be no need for scrolling through lots of posts.

I am going to send a "group" message to all our members. If, in turn, the members could forward that message through their friends' list. That way, we can invite non-members as well. The only drawback to non-members participating is that they personally will not be able to share their posts unless they become a member.  :-/

A wonderful multiple jam endeavor started by Fleur Helsingor 

William M. was kind enough to put this list together...here are the current participants:

PLEASE GO TO THE DISCUSSION SET UP BY WILLIAM IN THIS GROUP TO VIEW THE CURRENT JAMMERS LIST. YOU CAN STILL POST YOUR WORK IN THIS DISCUSSION...THANK EVERYONE...KEEP HAVING FUN!

Views: 15808

Replies to This Discussion

PS I'm pretty horribly behind in getting mail back out to people these days, so I was not adding my name to the Jammer List, but I ended up there anyway. Just know that it may be a frustratingly long wait till you get something back from me! In the midst of teaching classes and other activities, but sure love getting the mail!

I sure do know what you are saying Jan! I posted a comment on March 6th about a trio Fleur sent to me, but I only was able to get to them yesterday. That's why the words "slow but steady" after my name in the jammers list. LOL!

Glad I'm not the only one. :-)

This trio ATC jam was started by Fleur with a delicate pastel muted background by way of translucent papers. She sent the trio to me weeks ago but I was only able to get to it yesterday. I added a curving progression of split-color circles to them, and now I am ready to send them on to a third jammer. Shall I chose who it will be, or will one of you say you'd like to the third one?

I am new to JAMS but I would love to do a duo, not sure if I'm posting in the right place here as I'm new to this site, if someone could give me a helping hand and lead me in the right direction?

Jade, I'll send you a duo jam in the next few days, YEA! This IS the place!

Awesome! Can't wait to have a go! :-)

this is the right place Jade...and Welcome...I will update the jammers list..

Thank you, replied to your PM :-)

Grace, I completely love this trio just as it is, but if no one has asked for the third spot, I'd like to do it.

Great Linda! Thanks for taking the third spot. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow (3/26/16), and I apologize for not getting to this reply sooner. I know I'm going to love seeing what you add and the completed ATC.

jammers list has been update!!!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service