Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith Bates' Ray Reindeer or "Rayndeer" for the Holidays! "

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 5, 2022 to What is the story of that three-rabbit-eared creature with long nose and circle eyes?

7 Sep 18, 2022
Reply by Marcia Rosenberger

"It is known as a Ray Bunny, and the moderator here, Ruud Janssen once made a series,…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 5, 2022 to What is the story of that three-rabbit-eared creature with long nose and circle eyes?

7 Sep 18, 2022

"Also, mail artist, Keith Bates, creates a variation on the theme, for the Lunar New…"

7 Sep 18, 2022

"The first rule of Mail Art is: there are no rules. However,  once we came here into…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Dec 4, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Mail Art Martha may be the Super Blog Jammer! There are AT LEAST 60+ images of mail…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Nov 24, 2012 to Images in Blog Posts

11 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"I found a way to post many, many images on a blog, though I usually have to write th…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Nov 24, 2012 to Images in Blog Posts

11 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"Purchased rubber stamps in Greece are expensive. The upper ones were I designed and…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Nov 5, 2010 to Where do you buy Rubber Stamps

11 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service