Mim Golub Scalin's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Grief Cynthia, no one has responded. So by now, a year later almost, what did y…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Mar 16 to Archives that take donations?

4 Sep 29
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

"thanks Mim "

Mim Golub Scalin replied Dec 28, 2018 to How to rotate a photo

1 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

"My address has been on my page since I joined. No problem. I don't email people to g…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Aug 7, 2017 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

"Thanks for posting this. It's always helpful to see ideas for installing Mail Art ex…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Sep 23, 2014 to How to exhibit the received mail art?

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"I have organized several Mail Art projects. I usually start a blog for each and scan…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Jan 16, 2014 to Mail art projects

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

"Dear Caly, I, too, at times feel frustrated because I don't know if my mail arrived.…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Jul 26, 2013 to Mail Art Etiquette

12 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Terri Jones

"Hello Val, This is a good question. I just noticed it. In the case of the Tea mail a…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Jun 19, 2013 to What happens to Mail Art submitted to Exhibitions?

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

" If we each, individually,  remain positive, generous and supportive, and ignore the…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Dec 4, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Addicted to Rubbers stamps has been re-opened by another company. http://www.addicte…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Sep 23, 2011 to Where do you buy Rubber Stamps

11 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"This looks good. I saw Katerina's membership care, I think this version, when we met…"

Mim Golub Scalin replied Jul 1, 2011 to What should the 2013 IUOMA Membership Card look like?

11 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-jun-2020.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2019   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service