Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"NO!, 'I am 'not a little bit untidy', Janine. I AM VERY, VERY UNTIDY!!!! Think about…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 21, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Does anarchy make you panicky?"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 21, 2012 to To all United States members and Val and you know...everyone else too ;)

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"ALICIA: it was my idea that ONLY people who signed up for this Mailing -- ie made a…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 21, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Ah, It was supposed to be $10+ a bottle (but something went wrong). What have my ear…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 18, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"Hey Miz Viz, just send me the $65 direct (and forget all this Arty Slide nonsense).…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 18, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"Is your Amazon an Arty Slide, Janine? If so help!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 17, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"The French Presidency: Two announcements   "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 17, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Bonjour Niklas!  I can send you a few old paper slides if you like when I go to the…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 17, 2012 to Introduction to the Wonderful World of DOUBLE ARTY SLIDES --Part 2, Photos 1-7 (I hope)

19 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Eraser Heed

"Bonjour! Yes' it IS addictive. But after a year or so, you get over it without too m…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 16, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Janine, hello again! Snooky Cope is now the President of the US branch, and not Arac…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 15, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service