Mail-Art Discussions (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outgoing envelope pics

To all who post their outgoing mail art, specifically addressed envelopes, i invite u 2 be mindful & consider waiting 2 post ur pics un…

Started by Samantha Price

9 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

Gyotaku anyone?

I wonder if there might be enough interest in Gyotaku, Japanese fish printing, to have a group or maybe a sub-group of Ruud Janssen's Rubbe…

Started by Ficus strangulensis

2 Aug 2, 2020
Reply by Jenn Miltenberger

Presentazione della Retrospettiva di Coco Gordon, Italy 2020

COCO  GORDON  “Timeless, Senzatempo” La natura tra performance e Exploding Books di Sandro  Bongiani   "I empower myself to make visible d…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Jun 12, 2020

Back Back Back again after a long break!

HI FOLX!  I took a long break off of mail art (5-7 years) but I’m back with a reignited passion for  sending and receiving weird shit in th…

Started by Lindsay Stewart

4 May 18, 2020
Reply by Jenn Miltenberger

Oh, dear. Have I maybe overdone the grimdark on this one piece?

Early this afternoon our friend Lamar came to visit, and i showed him a few of my recent postcards that i was about to go drop in the mail…

Started by Vel Crowe

4 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Bill Lowenburg

I'm back!

Hello everyone! I'm new but not new. Took a long break from mail art and ready to get started again. If you want to exchange I'll be glad t…

Started by Tammy Riggins

1 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by Tiny Whisk

MAIL! Postage!

I might be new "here" but I am not new to sending art in the mail. I will never understand all the complaining or venting or whatever it is…

Started by Amber Scribble

4 Jan 13, 2019
Reply by Amber Scribble

Got two letters and photoed the letters for blog document. That's what you do right?? I am planning replies...too.

Started by Bill Newbold

0 Sep 19, 2018

création de timbres

bonsoir, qui pourrez m'expliquer la technique pour créer des timbres ? de faux timbres 

Started by LATRILLE MARTINE

0 Sep 1, 2018

A case of mistaken identity.

NEWB ALERT. I'm new here to IUOMA.  So, hello :) When I first started The Head Project back in 2002 I didn't know much about "mail art."  I…

Started by Headguy

6 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Headguy

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-june-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. That makes transaction fee the lowest

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service