Time: November 11, 2014 at 6pm to February 28, 2015 at 12pm
Location: Tettix Art Gallery
Website or Map: http://www.tettixgallery.com/…
Event Type: exhibition
Organized By: Georgia Grigoriadou (artist group Teetotum & Thessaloniki Photo Center)
Latest Activity: Apr 24, 2015
Photography Center of Thessaloniki and artist group TeeToTuM Organize the 1st Ιnternational Photo based Mail Art Exhibition
Theme: “The Other”
''Τhe other'', The friend, the co-worker, the lover, the person walking alongside, the colleague, the neigbour, the likeminded, the roomate, the relative, the enemy, the adversary, the one you may hate, the foreigner, the outsider, the one living out of boundries, the dominant, the divergent, the poor, the rich, the educated, the underpriviliged, the worker, the jobless, the immigrant, the one with the same nationality as you, the lawful, the outlaw, the kind, the cruel, the agreeable, the dissent, the faithful, the unbeliever, the man, the woman, the different one.
The one I look at ,the one I imagine and the one that he really is.
Me and my other self.
1. “The Other” is an open mail art exhibition.
2. No entry fee is required.
3. Entries will not be returned because they become the property of Photography Center of Thessaloniki.
4. The works will be for sale and all collected money will be to support “Medical Clinic for Social Solidarity”.
1. We can only accept works based on a photo, or works that deal with the technique of photography, or imply photo as a basic technique, or the use of manipulated photo to produce a new work, or photo collage etc.
2. Maximum size (including the surrounding paper) must not exceed 20cm (8 inches) X 30cm (11 inches)
3. All works will be exhibited at Tettix Art Gallery, Thessaloniki, Greece. ().
4. Exhibition Opening: between March and April of 2015 (the exact date will be announced later).
5. You can send more than a work at:
Georgia Grigoriadou / University of Macedonia
Egnatia 156 / Thessaloniki / 54636 / Greece,
Deadline: sent your works till February 28, 2015
Copyright Terms and Conditions
1. All selected works will become property of Photography Center of Thessaloniki.
2. The organizer reserves the right to photograph, reproduce, broadcast entries or publish entries on the web for recording, researching, or publicizing the exhibition.
3. The organizers will do their best to handle every work safely, but we will not take responsibility for loss or damage due to unavoidable accidents like a natural disaster.
For more information please contact by email Georgia Grigoriadou at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Aleka Tsironi at: email@example.com
E-invitation and e-catalogue will be sent for all participants.
Organizer: Photography Center of Thessaloniki & artist group TeeToTuM