First Lift-Off and First Landing! From Mission Commander, Val!

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Received from My Life As A Collage...Do It Yourself MRI with acceleration Couches in four stunning styles for that classic venture into space in good taste...
I received this. Yes, the mystery mail from outer space.
UFO identified as friendly space ship from Communications Officer: Steve Tandy! Thank you Mim and Angie for posting awesome sighting, mystery solved...and may there be a mail delivery and space ship landings at GrecoSpace Center tomorrow. I hope! I hope!

Yes, two IFO (Identified Flying Objects) have landed today in Greece! Thank you Steve and Mim. Did anyone read in this copy of the newspaper headlining article that the name is Yuri GARGARIN? and it should be Yuri Gagarin, right? Or am I upside down, spaced-out?

Space ARchives note: 

The Headline articles:"Man Enters Space" are from the Huntsville (Alabama) times newspaper.

Under the photo, Yuri is identified correctly as Yuri Gagarin. However, reading the news article on the right "...in 5 ton ship", the reporter states it was Yuri Gargarin! Just a typo?

Mother Teresa helps Space Capsule Interior Decorator AmCollage land safely today at GrecoSpace Center

I heard that in the space shuttle, they do fly upside-down. Is that so? Thanks, 'Collage!

Now, unfortunately there will be no mail delivery until perhaps next Wednesday  as

GrecoSpace Center closes down for BIG FAT GREEK Easter! So, Valentin is the

only space ship still in orbit, and for more days yet! To all: ΚΑΛΟ  ΠΑΣΧΑ!

Received today from Commander Dolgov....

Oh, good to see that Valentin's Space mail is arriving at various command centers. Still not in the mailbox here, maybe next week? However, Commander Laurence sent out a sketch collage and it has landed safely! Now to await only for Valentin:.

This is Katerina's space card, or two...no one received it? Or no one sent one here to the Space Archives ...sigh.

Space Archives now complete! Sealing-the-hatch until 2061...

There is at least ONE Space Art from each participant here at the Archives.

(Some, like David, have 14! All the better :-)

If anyone is missing a Space Art, contact said artist, or copy from Archives: Full collection!

1. Sputnik Kapitain: Valentin Dolgov, Russia
  2. Apollo 1 Commander: Diane Keys, USA
  3. Apollo 11 Comander: Katerina Nikoltsou, Greece
  4. Apollo 2 Commander: Nikki Soppelsa, USA
  5. Space Capsule Interior Decorator: MyLifeAsACollage USA
  6. Mission Controller: Valentine Mark Herman, France
  7. Tactical and Strategic Officer : Mim Golub Scalin, USA
  8. British ESA Astronaut: Laurence Roberts, England
  9. Entertainments Co-ordinator: David Stafford, USA
  10. Communications Officer: Steve Tandy, Great Britain
  11. Guardian of the Vaults: Carla Cryptic, USA
  12. Apollo 3 Commander: Marcia Cirillo, USA
  13. Special Canadian Mission Astronautte: Louis Kiner, Canada

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service