Kiki's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"And the hand-carved stamp mini zine # 2 will feature these 3 IUOMA members.  Still l…"

Kiki replied Feb 17 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"Hello! The hand-carved stamp mini zine # 1 will feature carved-stamps by these 6  IU…"

Kiki replied Feb 17 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"Thank you! I have just messaged you :-) "

Kiki replied Jan 30 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"Thank you! Could you accept my friend request so I can tell you my address after tha…"

Kiki replied Jan 30 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"The carved-stamp zine # 1 will feature : 1. Kiki (Japan) 2. Dave (USA) 3. Dave (USA…"

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"Still looking for 3 more stamp-carving artists for my stamp mini zine # 1. Anyone wh…"

Kiki replied Jan 22 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"The Hand-carved stamp one-page mini zine # 1 will feature : 1. Kiki (Japan) 2. Dave…"

Kiki replied Jan 8 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"6 cm x 8 cm is the size of paper and any paper is good, but maybe white or bright co…"

Kiki replied Jan 7 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"Please send me 6 same prints of size : 8 centi meter x 6 centi meter That is 3. 15 i…"

Kiki replied Jan 6 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

"The hand-carved stamp one-page mini zine # 1 will feature, as of now : 1. Kiki (Jap…"

Kiki replied Jan 6 to Looking for Hand-carved Stamp Mini Zine Contributors - You Will Get One Copy of the Zine Back

14 Feb 17
Reply by Kiki

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service