Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, yes! That is a good omen, if JF Chapelle in FRANCE has received your "B"...then…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 13, 2011 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Moving along at a chop-chop assembly-line pace: boekie-in-baggie-in-envelope-sealed…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 13, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"BIG progress made in afternoon-evening for "H"! Me thinks it will be in tomorrow's m…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 13, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"Morning job was "machine" work...rubber stamping "h" to front and back of vellum ove…"

16 Mar 9, 2011

"progressing...sand and dust of the archaeological sites are now sandpaper strips...…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 12, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"AACK! I am NOT a machine...my hands say that after tearing strips of sandpaper, all…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 12, 2011 to 26 Project Crisis Center - Primal Scream Room

13 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

""We are not machines...we are definitely HUMAN" (Then that includes women as well  ;…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 12, 2011 to Letter W from Alfonso Filieri, Italy

5 Mar 9, 2011

"thank you for the nice comment, echo june vincent ;-) I hope "U" and the "u" are doi…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 6, 2011 to Chapter H..is for HOMER by Katerina Nikoltsou

16 Mar 9, 2011

"Lesley, we have "found" your "i" in many places...here at the discussions, at "26 pr…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 5, 2011 to Project 26 - LESLEY MAGWOOD FRASER - Letter i

7 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"completing first 2 for Cheryl and Sloan...will post more when all pages are assemble…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jan 5, 2011 to Chapter B by Cheryl Penn - 26 Collaborative Book Project

24 Mar 9, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service