Laurence Roberts's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx Angie & Snooky - you're very kind.  I am thrilled (to be honest I'd been w…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 28, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lesley Magwood Fraser

"Hey Lisa thanks -- t'is on its way   - so should nae be too far behind Greece !   Gr…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 25, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011

"hey Angie + Snooky -  thanks !   I love yours --  I was holding and reading it again…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 25, 2011 to "F" for "Ffάrωsh" and Age of fluctuations " by Laurence Roberts

19 May 19, 2011

"Thanks cheryl :)  really value your comment   I ahve so enjoyed the project + receiv…"

19 May 19, 2011

"Thanks so much Katerina ! Very much appreciated.   Gave me a thrill to see this here…"

19 May 19, 2011

"In process of posting out    been using addresses on envelopes --- but am now search…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 21, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"I did leave message on one of the threads here t' other day. (But who can keep up wi…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 21, 2011 to Some Admin for Project 26 Due for completion by 28th February 2011

11 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Hinchcliff

"Thanks ever so, that's very helpful (and a bit of a relief, if the truth be known ).…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 15, 2010 to Process for making a collaborative mail art book

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

"This has been very helpful in clarifying things for me. So it is not 25 copies of th…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 15, 2010 to Process for making a collaborative mail art book

6 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

"Great !!   :)"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 14, 2010 to Project 26 notes:

5 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Karina

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service