Ilya Semenenko-Basin's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently, the riddle remains an unanswered mystery."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22, 2023 to Me?

2 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Sabrina S

"The sequel to that cartoon I wrote about above is a series of cartoons from the late…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 2, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"You can read about Postman Pechkin and the cartoons in which he appears in Russian h…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 2, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Glad to hear from you! Pechkin appears in a long line of cartoons about the inhabita…"

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Pechkin. "

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 1, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"When I was a child, there was a Russian cartoon that all children watched on TV; one…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 1, 2023 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

20 Mar 20, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

"Hi Carien! These scapulars are sent out by Mark Rossmiller. His most famous pseudony…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Dec 23, 2022 to Green Scapular

6 Dec 23, 2022
Reply by Carien van Hest

"When I send a letter or postcard in Moscow, I put it in the big box at the post offi…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Dec 11, 2022 to Problemas com Correio / Envelopes Adornados / Brasil

6 Jan 19, 2023
Reply by Criptalia

"Hi Beth, I have read about the project at your school and would like to send my coll…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Nov 21, 2022 to Making Artists and Mail art enthusiasts in VA - call for work

6 Jan 12, 2023
Reply by Juan Petry

"Ti ho inviato un'email."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Aug 24, 2022 to PROGETTO SHOZO SHIMAMOTO, "AVERE UN’IDEA PER CAPELLO”

3 Aug 24, 2022
Reply by Giovanni Bonanno

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service