Ilya Semenenko-Basin's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I like to send my collages in the post, as well as compositions created with old ins…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied on Tuesday to What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

18 on Tuesday
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"In Russia, postal tariffs are steadily increased twice a year, in late autumn and mi…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22 to Postal Rates in your Country?

22 Jan 22
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"Aware of the unreliability and short-lived nature of rubber glue, I only use glue th…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22 to what is your favorite glue?

27 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Apparently, the riddle remains an unanswered mystery."

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 22 to Me?

2 Jan 22
Reply by Sabrina S

"The sequel to that cartoon I wrote about above is a series of cartoons from the late…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 2 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

16 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"You can read about Postman Pechkin and the cartoons in which he appears in Russian h…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 2 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

16 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Glad to hear from you! Pechkin appears in a long line of cartoons about the inhabita…"

16 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Pechkin. "

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 1 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

16 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"When I was a child, there was a Russian cartoon that all children watched on TV; one…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Jan 1 to Literature about mail, post, postman, etc.

16 Jan 25
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Hi Carien! These scapulars are sent out by Mark Rossmiller. His most famous pseudony…"

Ilya Semenenko-Basin replied Dec 23, 2022 to Green Scapular

6 Dec 23, 2022
Reply by Carien van Hest

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-oct-2023. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2023   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service