Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

""

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 4, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Welcome Vanna and the goat! If you still can't find it Bear Vear has probably eaten…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 2, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Ten reasons for living* by Val: i) playing with the cats ii) spending hours reading…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour Arac! I'll cycle over on my tandem and collect you., as (alas) the jet is be…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour!I flea-marketed yesterday and got, i) a Harris Tweed numbered (that's import…"

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Bonjour Viz and thanks for introducing a suitably high cultural tone to this discuss…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 2, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"This about HATS, Dear KDJ. If you want to start a Skirts and/or Matching Accesories…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 1, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Thank you, Anna my...;and others ... Hatku-ist! val"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 31, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

"Thanks A&S, this is a very good statement -- almost a manifesto, in fact. I'd ad…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 31, 2012 to The ever-increasing sophistication of Mail Art??

19 Jan 21, 2013

"Thta's a great haiku, Anna! I plan to change hats every couple of weeks or so. Would…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 31, 2012 to Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

62 Mar 15, 2014

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service