Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Activity

"No, Vizma, the photo was to make me happy: it's a cassette recorder that I bought at…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 26, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Wow! You're a wizard! Can you let me know how much it will cost to post it to me, an…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 25, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Thanks! I'll look at the planet stuff later today. val"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 25, 2012 to New Call for Submissions from PLANET DADA - THE VODOU LWA

3 Oct 25, 2012

"YES! I've been meaning to call you about this... Is it working? Did the bubbly help?"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 25, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Is there going to be an Exhibition? If so, where and when? Thanks!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 24, 2012 to New Call for Submissions from PLANET DADA - THE VODOU LWA

3 Oct 25, 2012

"Yep, in Oranje. And Oranje is in the garage, because it's been raining a lot here. I…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 21, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"No, not an amputee -- arms and legs tucked delicately behind the body. What is BTW?…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 20, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Viz is now in Sigean: "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 19, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"The party was great. Katerihna has taken some photos that she'll post. There's even…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 16, 2012 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013

"Sign up NOW. It's a great read. Val"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 13, 2012 to New Zine - Let Me Know If You Would Like One

1 Oct 13, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service