De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen DK. THE COMMITTEE never doubted the worthiness of Eduardo Cardoso's Trashpo. K…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 15, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Eduardo, as the Immortal Bard Shakespeare himself wrote: "Be not afraid of greatness…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 15, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"First, I apologize profusely for the abnormal length of THE COMMITTEE's review proce…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 14, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Interesting comment, Guido.   This is a working title for sure. I have wanted to do…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 2, 2012 to Announcing THE NEXT TO LAST OR POSSIBLY ONLY TRASHPO ANTHOLOGY (Anthology of World Trashpo)

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks for your blessing DK.   I am going to go through the group discussion threads…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 2, 2012 to Announcing THE NEXT TO LAST OR POSSIBLY ONLY TRASHPO ANTHOLOGY (Anthology of World Trashpo)

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Fantastic Erni.  For anyone considering submitting: These can be older pieces you'v…"

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thank you, Erni. I was hoping you would be willing to contribute. I'm strongly consi…"

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Great Neil, couldn't be "a compendium of the world's best trash poets" without you.…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 1, 2012 to Announcing THE NEXT TO LAST OR POSSIBLY ONLY TRASHPO ANTHOLOGY (Anthology of World Trashpo)

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

" “David Zack” by BuZ Blur (Courtesy of Ross Priddle’s Bent Spoon)"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 8, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Hi DK, Medwolf reminded me too of David Zack. He knew Zack, which is another confirm…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 8, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service