De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) As the esteemed TrashPo Litzer Pri…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 7, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) KDJ has informed me that after a t…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 7, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) On behalf of KDJ and the eminent m…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 2, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) KDJ has informed me that THE COMMI…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 26, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) KDJ has informed me that after a t…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 23, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"This is exactly why MinXus-Lynxus is not about art but "who has the best hair." Beca…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 19, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"DK, "Gilligan's Island" is a great comparison. However, I was thinking of "Love Boat…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 18, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

""The Trashpo Love Lottery" by TrashPo Litzer Prize nominee Carina Granlund. "

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 18, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) As the esteemed TrashPo Litzer Pri…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"DK, thank you for sharing the message from KDJ. It rings true. We are currently face…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 27, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service