Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPACES arte contemporanea partecipa all'evento del SACS

inaugurazione  venerd' alle 20,30  - Quiliano artisti presenti : Fernando Andolcetti, Dmitry Babenko, Francesca Biasetton, Anna Boschi, Bru…

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

0 Jul 5, 2015

PADIGLIONE TIBET / 80° compleanno di Sua Santità il Dalai Lama

PADIGLIONE TIBET ideato e curato da Ruggero Maggi Santa Marta Congressi – SpazioPorto – Venezia 9 maggio – 2 agosto 2015 con il Patroci…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Jul 3, 2015

DIFFUSA - 10 ANNI DI ATTIVITà DEL SACS (SPAZIO ARTE CONTEMPORANEA SPERIMENTALE)

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

0 Jul 2, 2015

DIFFUSA - 10 ANNI DI ATTIVITà DEL SACS (SPAZIO ARTE CONTEMPORANEA SPERIMENTALE)

CON QUESTO EVENTO IL  SCAS FESTEGGIA I 10 ANNI DI ATTIVITA'

Started by SACS Arte

0 Jul 2, 2015

Print Making and letter-writing

Hi I've been a member of IUOMA since 2014 and I've received some pretty amazing artwork from around the world. And I've sent some of my own…

Started by Vega Brennan

3 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Vega Brennan

I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe theme:" Woman Fashion"

English Version. To participate in the “I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe” You are kindly invited to participate in the…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

Johnny Marr (The Smiths guitarist) Mail-Artist?

Yesterday I was floating around the Record Store Day website looking for limited releases coming out on that day. At the bottom of the page…

Started by jon foster

19 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by res nullius

“VIRTUAL FLUXUS POETRY” SHOZO SHIMAMOTO 1928 - 2013

SPAZIO OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY Via S. Calenda, 105/D - Salerno   “VIRTUAL  FLUXUS  POETRY” SHOZO  SHIMAMOTO 1928 - 2013   International…

0 May 31, 2015

PADIGLIONE TIBET 2015 / 9 maggio 2 agosto 2015 56 Biennale di Venezia

PADIGLIONE TIBET 2015 / 9 maggio 2 agosto 2015 56 Biennale di Venezia TIBET PAVILION project by Ruggero Maggi   Santa Marta Congressi –…

0 May 8, 2015

SEMIOTICAMENTE/ Marcello Diotallevi a Villa Carlotta

SEMIOTICAMENTE/ Marcello Diotallevi a Villa Carlotta   L'esposizione prende lo spunto dai lavori di Marcello Diotallevi, uno dei più noti…

0 Apr 18, 2015

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service