Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ANSIA DI STATUA - performance art di bruno cassaglia

Cari Amici, sabato 23 come vedrete dalla foto, presenterò questa mia nuova azione poetica con nuovi testi e un nuovo metodo. La stagione no…

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

0 Jan 18, 2016

Benjamin Franklin

Hi, my name is Chris Madden and I just received my Doctor of Arts in Leadership Studies.  My dissertation was about Benjamin Franklin.  He…

Started by Christopher J. Madden

1 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Toni Hanner -- tonipoet

IL PIANETA AZZURRO PROGETTO DI MAIL ART

Started by Bruno Cassaglia -networker

0 Jan 9, 2016

call

Started by Roberto Bergamo

0 Dec 21, 2015

INTERNATIONAL COLLECTIVE / EIGHTY BEN VAUTIER

VIRTUAL ART GALLERY SPACE OPHEN 2.0 Via S. Calenda, 105 / D - Salerno EIGHTY BEN VAUTIER Collective International with the participation…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Dec 18, 2015

The Red Show - International Mail Art Show

Started by Mick Boyle

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Monsenhor enVide neFelibata

basic question about blog posts...

How come...? When I add a blog post I put the photo at the top, but when it features on my page and on the lest hand side of the main iuom…

Started by stripygoose

2 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

MAIL ART exhibition Love & Antarctica February 2016

The exhibition is organized by Russian expedition to Antarctica constant Cape Bellingshausen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingshausen_S

Started by Vadim Katorgi

0 Oct 30, 2015

Would it be rude to ask for mail art sent to me, i collect it

Would it be rude to ask for mail art sent to me, i collect it? sville georgia Thanks   April Hite 134 leake street apt 4 cartersville, geor…

Started by April Elaine Hite

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by C. Mehrl Bennett

incoming

Send me something by the end of September so I can expose your art in The Space in Lecce in early October :)

Started by Roberto Bergamo

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Roberto Bergamo

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service