Mail-Art Projects (437)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Exhibition "Active Marginals - 70 Ryosuke Cohen

SPAZIO OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY  “Marginali Attivi / 70 Ryosuke  Cohen” a cura di Sandro Bongiani   Dal 31 luglio  al 1 dicembre  2018 In…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Aug 1, 2018

remerciements

Je remercie  les artistes de L'UOMA qui m'envoie des MAIL ART.J'adore!!!N'hésitez pas sur le thème que vous souhaitez , je serais toujours…

Started by LATRILLE MARTINE

0 Jun 27, 2018

LAST CALL for THE POST Project - Greece!!!

Started by Chorianopoulou Maria

1 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Janys oliveira

INTERNATIONAL MAIL ART PROJECT / “SELFIE SEARCHING  FOR  IDENTITY”

INTERNATIONAL MAIL ART PROJECT   SPACE OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY Via S. Calenda, 105/D  84126  Salerno (Italy).   "Add and Return" projec…

0 May 21, 2018

MARCELLO DIOTALLEVI / IN FORMA DI VIAGGIO, FRANCOBOLLI E LETTERE DA CITERA.

SPAZIO OPHEN VIRTUAL ART GALLERY  MARCELLO    DIOTALLEVI “In forma di viaggio, francobolli e lettere…

0 Apr 12, 2018

Call for Artistamps for Corrigan's Erratic Manifest #4

Dear IUOMA friends, The next issue of whatever this thing I do is will feature an interview with Sally Wassink (http://www.sallyw.com), an…

Started by Bob Corrigan

0 Mar 27, 2018

Convocatória Mail Art: II salãoARTEcorreios. Visconde de Mauá ROTA POSTAL

Convocatória II salãoARTEcorreios - Visconde de Mauá ROTA POSTAL. Encaminhe para:Rua Presidente Wenceslau Braz s/nº, Vila de Visconde de Ma…

Started by Maurício Rosa

0 Feb 8, 2018

Valentine's Exchange

It's that time of year again, I've got a nice stack of valentine's to mail out in a week or so and I'm sure plenty of you have the same thi…

Started by Discoflux

2 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by carl baker

Roma, Maestri Internazionali del Libro d'Arte in una grande rassegna evento.

POGA POGA (Una metropoli che balla). L'artista Jacob de Chirico Gurubù Contemporary Art Roma in collaborazione con MIMU presenta…

2 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Bruno Chiarlone

CALL FOR COLLABORATION: 'TAOPOLIS'

Hello I am seeking collaboration on the theme of "TAOPOLIS", dealing with Tokyo and Japan. If anyone wants to join me in exploring this ple…

Started by Jeremy Gluck

5 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by maha

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service