Want to do a Round Robin?
Here are the rules:
1. Create or buy a journal with at least 8 pages.
2. In the front of the book, put your name and address.
3. Doodle or tangle on 2 pages.
4. Send it to your partner. (You will always send to this partner, so don't lose the address) ;-) ... (Don't forget to make the envelope pretty, so the mail man gets to see mail art!!)
5. When you receive a journal in the mail, doodle or tangle on 2 pages and send it to your partner, again.
6. At the end of 4 rounds, you should receive back a cute little journal with 8 pages of doodles!
If you want to join, please put your name on the list. As soon as we get enough, I will assign partners.
Member A always sends to Member B
Member B always sends to Member C
Member C always sends to Member D
Member D always sends to Member A
I will be Member A to start this off...
2870 NE Hogan Rd, Ste E, #410
Gresham, OR 97030 USA
I'm interested ... could you post some pictures on handmade paper
These are just a few examples. Basically, it's just doodling... or, if you're stuck, you can pick a pattern from the zentangle website and use that to fill in a space.
It's actually a lot of fun!
Hi, I'm a beginner. But I'd like try.
If I wanna start my little journal where I found addresses?