Jen Staggs's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"85 would be great if I was the only one driving.  I tend to speed into that realm an…"

Jen Staggs replied Apr 14, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Because Geraldo opened Al Capone's vault on live TV (after a huge build-up) and it w…"

Jen Staggs replied Apr 14, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"No teepee, wigwam, yurt, wikiup or any other stick-based domicile.  This one has a r…"

Jen Staggs replied Apr 5, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"New house is in Waxahachie, about 20 miles south of Dallas.  You are always invited,…"

Jen Staggs replied Apr 5, 2011 to FIVE: Postal History Boutique Special July Mailing

123 Jul 26, 2011

"I like this idea... I am working on a 5-themed topic.  I will return soon with more…"

123 Jul 26, 2011

"What a beauty!  Thank you for sharing Simba with us!"

Jen Staggs replied Jan 31, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for Valentine's Day -- 14 February

86 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

"Mailing today! (The cards, not the dog.) "

Jen Staggs replied Jan 29, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for Valentine's Day -- 14 February

86 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

"I had to give up trying to make it about both Valentine's and Postal History.  So Hi…"

Jen Staggs replied Jan 29, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for Valentine's Day -- 14 February

86 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

"My historic postal postcards are finished!  Mailing them out tomorrow- Valentine's D…"

86 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

"OOhh! That gives me some great ideas...I might focus on the history of mail-order ca…"

Jen Staggs replied Jan 27, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for Valentine's Day -- 14 February

86 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Angie & Snooky

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service