Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Bonsoir! pennies are packed up and will be posted on Thursday: PROMISE! Regards, Val"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 29, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Bonsoir Fellow Astronaut(te)s! I got my first Space Mail shot from Carla Cryptic tod…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 28, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"This is too technical for me. in the spirit of 'Sesame Street', how about "Worms in…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 25, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"5 4 3 2 1 LIFT OFF David. Bravo! Mine will follow your into space next week. Regards…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 25, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"TO : Fellow IUOMA Postal History Boutiques, Great Britain     FROM: Mission Control,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 18, 2011 to Postal History Special Mailing for the 50th Anniversary of the first man in space

113 May 12, 2011

"Did I say it would be a real genuine One Penny? It could be a unique One Penny Green…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 17, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"The winner is KATERINA! For the correct identification and perfect description of th…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 17, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"If Googling (sic, et ugh) is an 'art', what is Mail Art? Discuss, in no more than 50…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 11, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"The Clerk to the Postal History Boutique's Panel of Judges wishes to inform the Appl…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 10, 2011 to Another Postal History Boutique Quiz!

12 Mar 29, 2011

"THE WINNER IS..... DAVID STAFFORD The City in question is ....WORCESTER, MASS. Well…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 9, 2011 to Postal History Boutique Quiz

7 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by David Stafford

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service