Cards of Encouragement for Matt Mail Art Call
My friend Matt has cancer and he’s currently going to chemotherapy. He has such a positive attitude about trying to kick cancer’s butt. He’s always been a fun guy who loves to crack jokes. He's likes house music, comedy and the Kansas City Chiefs. I would love if you would send cards of encouragement to Matt. It would definitely brighten up his day and keep him going on his fight against cancer!
Mailart Call to Artists
This project is open to all artists.
Conditions of Participation:
1. Dimensions: Any size card.
2. Category: Anything from Watercolor, Drawing, Collage, Photograph, etc..
3. Artworks sent to Matt will not be returned.
4. Please include your name, address and if any, website address.
5. Please send a picture of your card and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, where you live and your website. Please write a description of your card if you would like and it will be included on the website.
Cards will shown on http://cardsformatt.wordpress.com
Deadline is April 28, 2014.
Please send cards to:
8108 Terracotta Gulf
Las Vegas, NV 89143
This is a surprise for Matt. I know it will bring lots of happiness to him and his family. Thanks everybody!!
I would like to send him some E-Mails with photos of the wonderful nature. Please give me his
We're doing a mailart call since it's a surprise. Any way you can send a nature card to him Gabriele? He would love that! Thanks!
Thanks for your information. I will send Matt some Mail Art on Monday. Have a pleasant and creative weekend, Jen
Thanks so much Gabriele! Take care. Have a great weekend!! :)