cheryl penn's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope I have this correct so far: Janine Weiss (Switzeland)  Sue Mortimer (Britain)…"

cheryl penn replied Dec 6, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Wind is up - back in a mo :-) X"

cheryl penn replied Dec 6, 2011 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Had replies from Marie Wintzer (Japan), Susan Mortimer (UK), Matthew Stolte (USA) pl…"

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Through the threads I know Rosa Gravino spoke about an exhibition in Argentina, I wi…"

cheryl penn replied Jul 10, 2011 to progetto 26

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"Lisa - here is one of the links X"

cheryl penn replied Jul 10, 2011 to progetto 26

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"15 participants for the Asemics Book # 3 - one more then we're done :-) PLEASE will…"

cheryl penn replied Jun 12, 2011 to Asemics Book # 3

14 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Frieder - you want to do two books? No problem if you do -  I will add you :-)"

cheryl penn replied Jun 11, 2011 to Asemics Book # 3

14 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Hello again - the theme of the book is Asemic writing - very much like your Shakespe…"

14 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Hey Svetlana :-) - Have you joined the asemics group? I have posted the format - wit…"

14 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Svetlana - GREAT! - good to have you on board - I will add you to the Amemics 3 book…"

14 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service