Heleen de Vaan's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Gwendolynium, Yes, there is a ‘spammers’ group here at IUOMA where we can infor…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Dec 10, 2021 to Creepy spam from fake people?

4 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Gwendolynium

"And next to the description you can add a picture, a matching group logo :-)"

Heleen de Vaan replied May 29, 2020 to Starting a IUOMA mail art group

4 May 29, 2020
Reply by Linda Rogers

"https://www.instagram.com/heleenartmail "

Heleen de Vaan replied May 12, 2020 to instagram accounts

2 May 22, 2020
Reply by Jenn Miltenberger

"Hi Wendi, I just see your question now, sorry for a late reply. You can avoid unwant…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Dec 28, 2018 to What do I do with unwanted messages and friend requests

1 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"As far as I know you cannot tag people, like in FB or instagram, so that they receiv…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Feb 10, 2018 to How to tag a name...

1 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"So, speaking for myself, I wouldn't dare or even want to alter someone else's mail a…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Feb 8, 2016 to What is the etiquette re altering other people's art pieces?

12 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"I think the receiver can always alter as he or she wishes. Personally spoken, I pref…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Feb 8, 2016 to What is the etiquette re altering other people's art pieces?

12 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Mail Art Martha

"When I see the sender has his or her full address written in his/her IUOMA profile p…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Aug 5, 2014 to IUOMA Privacy

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"Welcome to IUOMA, Marko, and I totally understand your hesitation to publish your ad…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Aug 30, 2013 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service