Ruud Janssen's Discussions (736)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"You can also turn the setting to 'only friends' and then the normal public won't see…"

Ruud Janssen replied Aug 30, 2013 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

"The complete website IUOMA is visible for the Internet. So if you publish an address…"

Ruud Janssen replied Aug 30, 2013 to Safety of putting snail mail address on profile?

12 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Toni Antonetti

"testing with the sending of an e-mail with an image attached worked. The image just…"

Ruud Janssen replied Aug 8, 2013 to Add photos to postings

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Hi Angie, Had a look on the possibilities (I use an Android myself too). You can't u…"

Ruud Janssen replied Aug 8, 2013 to Add photos to postings

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"for the 25 years celebration there is a special group:   http://www.facebook.com/gro…"

Ruud Janssen replied May 6, 2013 to IUOMA on FACEBOOK?

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"very lovely!"

Ruud Janssen replied May 5, 2013 to What is Mail-Art?

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"that is wonderful if a network like IUOMA can be seen like that. Mail-Art changed my…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 7, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"I agree, and the whole discussion is an interesting case as a whole. The research wo…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"The mentors guide newcomers into the system of the network. The mentors are not ther…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 6, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"@ XX jones ; you sum up the messages quite well. Online communication is very fast a…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 5, 2012 to Mail Art Ethos and Rules of Conduct in IUOMA

65 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service