DKeys's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

""

DKeys replied Jun 8, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Hi Cheryl I'm in book one and don't think I could do more pages so maybe KDJ could t…"

DKeys replied Jun 7, 2011 to Waiting list Asemic Book # 3

76 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"WOW. These are breathtaking!"

DKeys replied Jun 7, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"I'm glad they finally outlawed asemic gas after they discovered those unfortunate si…"

DKeys replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"  Well, if you could stop grabbing those nurses for half a second, I'm sure your PT…"

DKeys replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"You know, I knew that porcine was lying to me again. He said he was made a student A…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"I actually think Stubbs was working maintenance at the time but when they discovered…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Martha also taught me rules are meant to be broken. I always knew Stubbs was Harvard…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Well, I totally did before that, but yeah now even more since you have made yourself…"

DKeys replied Jun 3, 2011 to Waiting list Asemic Book # 3

76 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by cheryl penn

"Wow, thank you for this medal. I'm wearing my MS School Color Letter Sweater with Pr…"

DKeys replied Jun 3, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service