DKeys's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear KDJ, A committee of one has reviewed your outstanding application, and Congratu…"

DKeys replied May 21, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Well it does seem like Dark Wall's art strike nearly led to death. In that full body…"

DKeys replied May 20, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"I completely second that Katerina. Is there a campus welcome committee? We have Big…"

DKeys replied May 19, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"To save money I have replaced the Sandpolice with campus security guards. They mostl…"

DKeys replied May 19, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Okay. this is great. And completely freaky at the same time. Poster-child for the co…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"The world is definately ending soon. These are a steal at $70   http://cgi.ebay.com/…"

DKeys replied May 18, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"You're right. Even skunk gloves would be cool. If such a thing really exists I'll be…"

DKeys replied May 18, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Yes! It arrived and I love them. Good old school "Cut and Paste"executed masterfully…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"A very happy customer enjoying their newly designed house courtesy of Kat's asemic w…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Now THIS is a brilliant idea. Do you have any idea how to make these oven mits? I ha…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service