Nancy Bell Scott's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Where is the box? In some parking lot in the mansion city? I search and search, duri…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied May 26, 2015 to LIFE SUGGESTION BOX

2 May 26, 2015
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"Lint accessories, Rebecca, please put me on your list? Lint is a crucial clue to rep…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 19, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"that looks beautiful, katerina, you are stunning me today.  i am the proud owner of…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 22, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Trashpo is an attitude. and Once you get to the point of wanting to make [a trashboo…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 20, 2012 to Definition of Trashpoetry and Trashbooks

26 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by yves maraux

"What does "It has to have come from someone other than the finder" mean? E.g., Dean…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Jan 19, 2012 to Definition of Trashpoetry and Trashbooks

26 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by yves maraux

"The poor thing has to try to throw the stalkers off somehow."

Nancy Bell Scott replied Oct 27, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Where can we look at Diane's place? Of course, I realize we're getting into CIA or F…"

Nancy Bell Scott replied Oct 27, 2011 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Wal-mart Employee of the Month kinda thing--that would be awesome, I've always been…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"You mean, like, a speech?"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks Lisa, this is being a very good day! and the mail hasn't even come yet."

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service