We have had requests from people who did not make the first call. Please put your name here if you are interested in doing another book, OR if you wish to be included in Book # 3.  I for sure am happy to be involved in another book.  I will keep updating the discussion list as people place their names.

Victoria Barvenko (Russia)

Liliana Bogao (USA)

Csaba (Hungary)

Angie Cope (USA)

Roger Dewint (Belgium)

"E" (France)

Diane Keys (USA)

Fifi LePew (U.S.A)

KDJ (U.S.A.)

Heather Miller (South Africa)

Bruno Neiva (Spain) 

Cheryl Penn (South Africa)

Svetlana Pesetskaya (Russia)

Frieder Speck (Germany)

Nadine Wendell-Mojica

Marie Wintzer (Japan)

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

Please include my name; Nadine Wendell-Mojica. Now I'll look up the word Asemic. I love all the submitted word/k!

Ok Nadine - you're the last one :-) - welcome X
YES!  Where do I head for a description of what to be working on, dimensions etc. My address is 10756 Blix St. #209 North Hollywood, CA 91602 USA I really feel great to be a part of this.
Bruno Neiva!!! Cant keep up :-))???? - What date would you like?
Nadine - in the discussions there is a discussion on format for Asemic books - basically A4 2 pages folded in half which gives one 8 sides to work on? I will put your address into the list - glad you're joining us :-) x
Hilarious Bruno, that conjures the funniest image in my mind:)
You better translate!!! Or I will, 10th August ok :-)
Closing date for Asemic Book # 3 - 10th August courtesy of Master Re aca Bruno :-)
Angie - its a FAB :-)!!
This is completely cool.
Snooky amazes me. Such dexterity. I'm sweating the 'competish'! Actually I'm still trying to figure out what this wonderful project is about. Mim has helped me understand but it's daunting.
ADMIN time - I hope everyone is on track with their work in one or another way. PLEASE - no pulling out of the project once the posting has started, This is unfair to the rest of the participants and part of joining a project is an undertaking to complete the exercise to the benefit of ALL the participants.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service