The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper

Founder:
Martha Stuart
Administration:
Katerina Nikoltsou, Dean of Asemics
Diane Keys, Minister of Propaganda, Student Ambassador
Snooker the Amazing Mail-art Dog, Dean of Men
David Stafford, Dean of Women
De Villo Sloan
Current Students:
Sue Bowen
Dark wall
Diane Keys 
Katerina Nikoltsou
KDJ
My Life As A Collage
Austin Wills James
Applications still being accepted! Post your work in the MSSAWP discussion thread!
Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art facilities put you an environment that will be very similar to your first big job after graduation
What are you waiting for? Let's roll!
"Why put off today what you can do tomorrow?"
- Martha Stuart (advice to John Lennon and Yoko Ono during the recording of Revolution #9)
Our faculty and staff are here to serve you!

Views: 1418

Replies to This Discussion

Patty, this is a photo of the school's founder Martha Stuart. You can make a copy and keep it in your Hope Chest, if you like. Once Martha said: "Every girl must be free to chase her dream." I thought that was very insightful.

Fess Parker played Davy Crockett in the Walt Disney television series. Davy Crockett was known for his coonskin cap:

Davy Crockett

Where is everyone? We're getting nowhere with the line of asemic headgear and glasses. The competition is trampling us. DW?
How did I miss this?DW did they meet your demands?

SandPo-lice busted me up bad

Art can be a dangerous business sometimes. I hear the SAnd-police trained with Al Quieda. They are a violent faction of the Sandpo Movement -gone rogue from the true core of peace loving sandpoets
You're right,of course, Kat. I should never have said that even jokingly. I think DVS should expel me and strip me of my title honestly.  Dear Homeland Security, I was just joking. The sandpo movement is peaceful, if not fictitious. The Sandpolice are peaceful, if not fictional. No strikes or protests of any kind have ever occured at Martha Stuart  and any that were mentioned were purely fictional. Good thing yours is already shredded Kat!
DK, I respectfully ask you not link the name of the Martha Stuart School with terrorism?
Sorry DVS. You're right. That was completely uncalled for. I meant to say that the Sandpo-lice do not believe in excessive force, just friendly coercision. They talk things through respectfully over coffee and if that doesn't work, then comes the beat down. Hope you are healing DW-way to go standing up for your right to stand up for your rights!
DK,this is a perfect opportunity to show the new face of Sandpo. I am sure everyone forgives you for linking us to terrorists. The SandPo-lice were disbanded after the great reform that took place in the movement. Yet I fear they remain a shadow organization. The Martha Stuart School over-reacted by calling them in - but then DW is a "special needs" students. Where's the damned asemic headgear? We have orders! Show's over folks...

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service