Bonsoir!

Katerina has suggested that we have a Special Mailing for Valentine's Day.

The theme would be,of course, Valentine's Day. Any treatment of it is allowed, but please try and give it some historic dimension.

(The only thing that is not allowed is using the image of any shape or form of Him in Sigean called Valentine)

Please let me know if you would like to participate. the 'obligation' involved is that all participants mail all other participants bon the 14th.

So far we have 2 people committed to this:

1; Katerina,

2. Him in Sigean.

DO JOIN IN!

Do let me know,

Regards, Val (only 26 days to go to my Saint's Day! Only three hundred and fifty odd shopping days to next Christmas)

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

David Stafford

137 Alamo Drive

Santa Fe, NM 87501

IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE VALENTINE'S DAY MAILING BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS;

Thank you;

I am most definitely in! Let's spread the mailart love!

Morrissey

Augustana College Box 1428

639 38th Street

Rock Island, IL 61201

USA

Join nowm - Postal History Special Mailing for Valentine's Day

valentin-dolgov@mail.ru

I would love to join:

Em Townsend

11750 Carmel Drive

Lakewood, Colorado 80215

USA

and I will be sending out soon so hopefully you get your mail art by St. Valentine's Day........

UPDATE ON VALENTINE MAILING:

You better get preparing your cards, boys n girls, because we have lots of people participating in this.

So far, the following are involved:

1. Katerina Nikoltsou

2. Valentin Delgov

3. Angie and Snooky

4. ejva.nvsa

5. Valentine Mark

6. David Stafford

7. Alexis McAdam

8. Jen Staggs

9. Diane Keys

10. Sharon Silverman

11. Louise Kiner

12. Em Townsend

13. JF Chapelle

IF I HAVE LEFT TOU OFF THIS PROVISIONAL LIST, APOLOGIES, AND PLEASE REMIND ME OF YOUR PARTICIPATION;

I will send out he address list later.

Regards, Val

Spread the Love...let's hope some of the members of the Postal History also sign up here. It would be nice to have "28" signed up. (I am also going to use ya awl as part of my February-28-days of the "365" project...hee,heee,heee)

Valentine's Day Mailing List: UPDATE

Please delete JF Chappelle's name from the list.

We thus have partcipants. 14 would be a nice number for an event celebrated on 14th February.

Regards, Val

Michalis Kotsaris

K. Laskari 81

ETOLIKO-30400

GREECE

ok, as far as I can tell I'm either lucky #14 or the odd #15.

Marcia Cirillo

207 Oak St.

McKinney, TX 75069

USA

With a name like Fifi LePew you could well be both luck AND odd!

Regards, Val

Yay! Michalis has joined us, and also Marcia! M&M! It is good to see "14"...for the 14th of February!

Val, is there a cut-off date for signing up for the mailing? I may have missed reading it? Spread the Love!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-august-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service