THIS DISCUSSION GROUP IS STARTING TO WIND DOWN...

The Rebel ATCers have had an awesome 1st round of Buddy Jams; be it 2 person, 3 person or 4. We have gotten some wonderful results and would love for more members to participate. Please take a look at what has already been posted on the Rebel ATC page.

Everyone has decided that we would like to keep better track of the Jams progress, and to do this we started this discussion group. Also we can have all participants in one general location, so there will be no need for scrolling through lots of posts.

I am going to send a "group" message to all our members. If, in turn, the members could forward that message through their friends' list. That way, we can invite non-members as well. The only drawback to non-members participating is that they personally will not be able to share their posts unless they become a member.  :-/

A wonderful multiple jam endeavor started by Fleur Helsingor 

William M. was kind enough to put this list together...here are the current participants:

PLEASE GO TO THE DISCUSSION SET UP BY WILLIAM IN THIS GROUP TO VIEW THE CURRENT JAMMERS LIST. YOU CAN STILL POST YOUR WORK IN THIS DISCUSSION...THANK EVERYONE...KEEP HAVING FUN!

Views: 15808

Replies to This Discussion

I've been absent from the conversations for awhile and am behind on the jams but want you all to know I'm still alive and kicking. Maybe not "kicking" vigorously, but alive. :-) I have received some wonderful jams. I'll post them when completed. 

LOL plus!

Welcome, Jade! I look forward to seeing your art.

Thanks Terry, nice to meet you :-)

thanks res! what fun...so many different styles!

cool. lots of possibilities with those!

A finished jam with Linda French. The background is metallic so they didn't scan as well as they might have. Linda if you have a preference for which you want - let me know. :)

Hi William,

I think I'd like the 'purple confrontation,' please.

which one is purple confrontation? correct or finish each?

Hi William,

Finish each is the one. Thank you much.

sure. i'll probably have that in the mail to you by friday hopefully. monday and tuesday or holidays here.

william

Hi All,

After this week I won't be doing any more Buddy Jams. I'll finish what I have, and send off the couple of starters that are still on my desk, but then I'll be done, at least for now. Thank to everyone for the participation in my jams.  It's been fun playing with all of you! 

Linda

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service