All Discussions Tagged 'project' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need your help artists!

Hello everyone! Im enrolled in an Artists Multiples class and our first project is to send 3 IOUMA members some mail art and have them send…

Started by HollyJo

2 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by HollyJo

Mail Art Egg Project 2016

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 5th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Jan 28, 2016

I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe theme:" Woman Fashion"

English Version. To participate in the “I International Mail Art call the Art Gallery Getafe” You are kindly invited to participate in the…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

I CONVOCATORIA INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE CORREO DE LA GALERIA DE ARTE GETAFE Tema: “MODA MUJER"

Participar en la I CONVOCATORIA INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE CORREO DE LA GALERIA DE ARTE GETAFE Invitamos a participar de la I Convocatoria Int…

Started by JUAN CARLOS CABALLERO CIFUENTES

0 Mar 9, 2015

Egg project 2015

Dear Artist Colleague! This is the 4th time that the Mail Art Egg Project is being announced.   Topic: egg, as a form, shape, pattern Proje…

Started by Éva Mosonyi

0 Jan 20, 2015

Traveling journal anyone??

Hello! I participated in PJ's first journal round robin, and am wanting to try my own. I have a 7-1/2 x 9-3/4" composition book, that I wou…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

49 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Judy Staroscik

International mail-art project "BIDSTRUP-100"

In 2012 are executed 100 years from the date of a birth of the world famous Danish artist-caricaturist and the public figure - Herluf Bids…

Started by Sergey Shkuratov

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Sergey Shkuratov

.oOo. Update!!! .oOo. Human and Nature, Human and Technology - very IMPORTANT note for everyone!

Dear artists! Thank you so much for applying to our mail art call in the Hungarian Stamp Museum! The artist who did not send their artwork…

Started by Csete Monika

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Marianne Laimer

VEGAN ARTISTS FOR ANIMALS

Dear artists, if you want to participate to Lella&Fabio mail art project about ANIMALS, please send an artwork concerning ANIMALS to th…

Started by Linda Pelati

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Linda Pelati

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service