Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"AMAZING!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 24, 2013 to Make Me A Billionaire!-- Send me a penny.

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lex

"It's when Penny rolls on a Gnome that things get interesting. Let's rock!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 24, 2013 to Make Me A Billionaire!-- Send me a penny.

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lex

"Pixies don't 'spend pennys'. Instead they spend what used to be part of the pre-Euro…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 21, 2013 to Make Me A Billionaire!-- Send me a penny.

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lex

"A billion pixies could take over the world. Do pixies need 'To spend a penny'?"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jun 21, 2013 to Make Me A Billionaire!-- Send me a penny.

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Lex

"PS. Google 'Peter Blake letters' and then 'Images', and you will see Blake's work"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 17, 2013 to Call grand project

11 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Celestino Neto

"Do you know the letter series by Peter Blake? He did something like this quite a whi…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 17, 2013 to Call grand project

11 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Celestino Neto

"One of the 'rules' of Mail Art is that there are no rules. So anything goes. Or rath…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 22, 2013 to What is the preferred type of mail art?

8 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by chimerastone

"Bonjour Jon! I mainly exhibit in local libraries and galleries. I also, exhibit, occ…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 22, 2013 to So I'm Doing a Mail-Art Show...Need Your Help!!!

13 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Bonjour Jinny! is this of any interest to you? I have a couple of exhibitions this y…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 21, 2013 to Kids Introduction to Mail Art

51 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"To: The Australian Art Supplies Emporium From: The Outback, Sigean Date: 18 ii 2013…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 18, 2013 to Viz'n'Val

361 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service