Heide Monster's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"PAul, You have options, no right way to do this.  YOu can just send mail to someone…"

Heide Monster replied Mar 11, 2021 to Mail Exchange

3 May 17, 2021
Reply by Richard BAUDET

"I don't know if you resolved any of your issues, but the easiest way to get mailart…"

Heide Monster replied Sep 25, 2020 to How exactly can I get started here without the ability to post photos or to send a message???

6 Oct 4, 2020
Reply by Hilary Konrad

"  "

Heide Monster replied Jul 21, 2020 to How exactly can I get started here without the ability to post photos or to send a message???

6 Oct 4, 2020
Reply by Hilary Konrad

"yes, an ATC has an official size: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" I believe an A&P finally goes…"

Heide Monster replied Mar 22, 2020 to Abbreviations

12 May 4, 2020
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"There are some unique words in mail art, not just abbreviations - you don't see all…"

Heide Monster replied Mar 3, 2020 to Abbreviations

12 May 4, 2020

"You should start a list, I think there are many more a&p add and pass atc artis…"

Heide Monster replied Mar 3, 2020 to Abbreviations

12 May 4, 2020

"I'm with you.  The joy of finding unseen mail in the box is the biggest rush of all!…"

Heide Monster replied Jul 2, 2019 to Outgoing envelope pics

9 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

""

Heide Monster replied Mar 4, 2019 to DeepDream [online image transmogrification]

18 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Ficus strangulensis

"Yeah, I've found yet another way to waster time on line.  Now, what should I do with…"

Heide Monster replied Mar 4, 2019 to DeepDream [online image transmogrification]

18 Jul 8, 2021

""

Heide Monster replied Mar 2, 2019 to DeepDream [online image transmogrification]

18 Jul 8, 2021

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service