Linda Rogers's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have, oddly, been less active with mail art during the pandemic. Why? Doing so mu…"

Linda Rogers replied Nov 3, 2021 to Is mail art dying out?

39 Sep 12, 2023
Reply by DeeDee Maguire

"604-92 King Street East Toronto, ON M5C 2V8 Canada "

Linda Rogers replied Aug 12, 2019 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"I have rarely received anything I didn't like.  Funny and creative things really tic…"

Linda Rogers replied Aug 8, 2019 to What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

18 Jan 31, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"I think, having had the job of clearing out a house that had been continuously inhab…"

Linda Rogers replied Apr 30, 2019 to Add antiques and souvenirs in the mail art

7 May 12, 2019
Reply by Alan Brignull

"I used ModgePodge previously but as it comes out of the bottle it is so thick it cau…"

Linda Rogers replied Apr 16, 2019 to Glue recipe

5 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Linda Rogers

"I'm loving TriArt matte medium for collaging right now.  Cheaper than Golden and wor…"

Linda Rogers replied Apr 15, 2019 to Glue recipe

5 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Linda Rogers

"In Canada the largest "standard envelope" is half sheet size (about 9 inches by 6 in…"

Linda Rogers replied Oct 26, 2018 to Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

23 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Bradford

"I have had two or three spammers in the last few months.  They get ejected pretty fa…"

Linda Rogers replied Oct 26, 2018 to Spammer Alert - Is there such a thing as an IUOMA moderator?

8 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Linda Rogers

"I think there's a spam group or discussion.  I came across it before and yes I think…"

Linda Rogers replied Sep 20, 2018 to Spammer Alert - Is there such a thing as an IUOMA moderator?

8 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Linda Rogers

"I took a course some years ago that involved mail art and each project involved an i…"

Linda Rogers replied May 22, 2017 to Starting Mail Art

25 May 12, 2018
Reply by Heide Monster

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service