DKeys's Discussions (337)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"why does Ning not have a LIKE button? I would soooo be liking this comment--well put…"

DKeys replied Apr 28, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Wow!!  The trashpo show at city hall is now down awaiting its' next debut at the Gre…"

DKeys replied Apr 16, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I am so thrilled. This only encourages me to make more and more Trashpo Cinema. You…"

DKeys replied Feb 3, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Big congratsz!!!"

DKeys replied Feb 3, 2013 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Congrats Eduardo!!!  To whom much is given, must is expected. You have contributed t…"

DKeys replied Dec 15, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Great idea DVS-feel free to use any of my pieces. Maybe people could just post a 're…"

DKeys replied Nov 2, 2012 to Announcing THE NEXT TO LAST OR POSSIBLY ONLY TRASHPO ANTHOLOGY (Anthology of World Trashpo)

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I recently received a piece from Medwolf for the trashpo show that said Is David Zac…"

DKeys replied Sep 7, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Wow! Awesome how you picked up on this-it's the shape of our temple of rejuvenation…"

DKeys replied Sep 6, 2012 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Eduardo, I'm fascinated how you're creating an educational series. These will be gre…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Congrats to Eduardo! Math Trashpo is a whole new category-and proves that the shorte…"

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service