De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"What I am going to do is find Rain Rien's rant about how roaDKill (he thought people…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 3, 2015 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Classic DK from the roaDKill Era. Sponsored by Rain Rien, no less."

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 3, 2015 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Lindsay Duncan stole the Spam Radio. "

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 5, 2014 to Extremist Offshoot of Delitism forms (calling themselves "Erasists")--quibbling over semantics

4 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Bradford

"Diane, have you heard about the roadkill shortage?"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 16, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Dear Diane, I am glad you finally responded. I accept your appreciation. It was noth…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 11, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Dear De Villo, thank you so much for all you have done to help launch roadkill art.…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 11, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Congratulations, Diane. This roadkill thing is really taking off in a big way."

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 10, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Dear Diane, yes, not a good choice for a reference. But clearly alternatives to the…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 1, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"Tell me something I don't know. Your "Who killed Bambi?" is tough to beat. First rea…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 25, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

"I don't know, man. This is Social Realism. I passed on that after the forced-labor c…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 23, 2010 to Sign Ups Now Being Taken for alternative roadkill sourcing sponsored by the U.S. Dept. of Dead Animal Removal and the International Union of Death and Resurrection (and Deletist Protestors)

34 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by DKeys

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service