Marcia Rosenberger's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the idea, Juan, to be able to contribute significantly to your project. Since…"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Apr 1, 2023 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023
Reply by Marcia Rosenberger

"I am also registering my shipments on the map below, in total 67 envelopes with the…"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Apr 1, 2023 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"(Project update) Happy to participate in this project. I mounted the stamp on an acr…"

59 Apr 1, 2023

"Hello Juan! What is the deadline for submitting artwork? Equal or different? Tks"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Mar 7, 2023 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"Yes, for sure. Soon I’ll start the printing tests and I’ll show you here. ;-)"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Nov 12, 2022 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"Estimado Juan, Mi regalo de Navidad llegó temprano!Muchas gracias. Lo prepararé para…"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Nov 9, 2022 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"Wow! How amazing to see the production of stamps happening in real time!"

Marcia Rosenberger replied Nov 5, 2022 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"My pleasure, Juan! I'm very excited to participate."

Marcia Rosenberger replied Oct 12, 2022 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"My pleasure, Juan! I'm very excited to participate."

Marcia Rosenberger replied Oct 12, 2022 to DADA COW 2023 - YOUR individual rubber stamp gift for Christmas

59 Apr 1, 2023

"It's fantastic! I'm participating! Thank you very much for the gift. I'll do my best…"

59 Apr 1, 2023

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service