Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This "cat" is from Roland Halbritter (not in our mailing), a definite candidate for…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Sep 8, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"From Lynn and Elizabeth in Troy! Thank you so much, 'love the painting and cat detai…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Sep 8, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"CATS from Kemal and Linda have arrived in Greece! thank you so much! "

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Sep 3, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"Mail art delivery to the seaside shack today brought more CATplus! Thank you, Fleur,…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 30, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"Will wait until next Monday, Aug 15...then we can send out our CATplus...or wait to…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 8, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"Thanks, Val, your wishes will be respected, as you will be overloaded getting your e…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 4, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"Merhaba Kemal! Cat'sPaw is good! I also like Roberto's CAThedral!Yes! And I think la…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Aug 1, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"I'm in, my word is CATchup Katerina Nikoltsou Glinou 20 Harilaou Thessaloniki, 54249…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 26, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"Yay! Found ya awl. I'm in with "CATchup CATastrophe'! (Be prepared to have a happy h…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jul 25, 2011 to CATplus -- a new Group mailing

66 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by KOZY

"hitting the links, Val, I was able to view these two..."cats..not diplomats"! Very c…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 21, 2010 to Children for Peace: second try...

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service