De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"By coincidence, a FB post presented pics of Andy Warhol's "oxidation" paintings, whi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 2, 2020 to Spontaneous Asemics

18 May 8, 2021
Reply by JCW Maine

"And Carien van Hest, here is a collab using rust by Diane Keys (Illinois, USA) &…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 30, 2020 to Spontaneous Asemics

18 May 8, 2021
Reply by JCW Maine

"I hope others will share new "Spontaneous" or "found asemics." Here are some "blasts…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 29, 2020 to Spontaneous Asemics

18 May 8, 2021
Reply by JCW Maine

"Great topic & great examples, Yes, once you get the concept of asemic writing, y…"

De Villo Sloan replied Sep 29, 2020 to Spontaneous Asemics

18 May 8, 2021
Reply by JCW Maine

"Hi Bill Newbold, welcome to the asemic group! What you propose sounds like a great…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 12, 2018 to Personal shorthand jazz writings with words.

5 Feb 7, 2022
Reply by Gerald Jatzek

"Great stuff, Sharon!"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 9, 2016 to Asemic Writing by Sharon Silverman

2 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"OMG, trying to coordinate all those people was a nightmare. The paper size thing alo…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 5, 2014 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Wow, beautiful work Visual Mom. Thanks for posting. And I hadn't visited this thread…"

De Villo Sloan replied Nov 19, 2014 to What is Asemic Writing? Please contribute examples of your work and your ideas!

24 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Dugan

"Definitely, there can be confusion concerning existing languages. This did come up i…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 4, 2014 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Interesting comment, Jan. I think something like 70 artists contributed to the books…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 3, 2014 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service