De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it Svetlana! Asemo-Flux!   BIG NEWS! After endless, negotiations - and an offer…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 8, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Skybridge Studios

"I have to - excuse word choice - digest this. In an earlier thread, JMB is in it, we…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 8, 2011 to Eat Your Asemics

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by KDJ

"Unfreaking real! Thanks Cecil."

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 8, 2011 to Eat Your Asemics

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by KDJ

"Hi Cheryl, hold the last spot in #4. Someone is interested. I'll have the answer soo…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 8, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Thanks for the crop report. With 4 books going, I think October is wise. There will…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 7, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Hi Laura P. - I thought Cheryl wrote something about October being the deadline for…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 7, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Hi Marcela, your work would be great for edition #4. I believe there is a place - le…"

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Great! I hope the postings by all the artists give you ideas. There's also a thread…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 6, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Hi Theresa, when we conceived the project it had to have a structure, so it was give…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jul 6, 2011 to Waiting List for Asemics # 4 and addresses AND FORMAT!!!

196 Nov 26, 2011

"Yes, we're using numerology - very important they all be 16."

196 Nov 26, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-januari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service