De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Just noticed in the Dylan lyrics he mentions RJ - Ray. Who's Ray? Naw, just a coinci…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 2, 2011 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"We're set when Cheryl agrees, I think. As Dylan said: "You gotta serve somebody.""

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 2, 2011 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"BTW - I used 8.5 x 11 paper in the previous book project and did not receive a singl…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2011 to Format for Asemic Book

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Thanks for the affirmative on 8.5 x 11 Ginny. I had the same thought but wasn't sure…"

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"We're going to have to call in the Sand Police for crowd control. Everyone wants to…"

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"I'm getting a lot of good questions from people about page sizes etc. What Cheryl po…"

43 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"Hola Samuel. Tenemos 15 copias. Habíamos planeadopara incluir 12 poetas en el princi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2011 to Current Participants in the Asemic Books

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Elvis has left the building. We now return you to regularly scheduled program. Can y…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 31, 2011 to Asemics 16 (1-2) Collaborative Book

25 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Cecil Touchon

"I forgot to add E - just added him. How could we not have an ambassador from Utopia?"

25 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Cecil Touchon

"Yes, THANK YOU EVERYONE! We have AMAZING people participating. This will be a kind o…"

25 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Cecil Touchon

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service