De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks DK, it definitely has a roadkill look and owes too much to Martha Stuart. Dar…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Here are 2 pages for the asemic book I decided not to use. So they're rejects but wi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 15, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"I'm loving the previews already. Congrats to E and Mim - very distinctive work. I ag…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 7, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"Fantastic previews, Cheryl. And this is a great place for participants to get a sens…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 7, 2011 to Sneak Previews of Asemic Books.

157 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by prettylily

"how am I supposed to shut up if you keep raising such good points? Yes, some have su…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"And to get the facts straight - Martha did attend Harvard. She studied psychology wi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 4, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"You made me think of historical accuracy, DK. Martha could have attended Harvard bec…"

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Eloquent Diane, I don't think anyone else could say it better. I think it best to re…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 3, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"A historic message Dean Nikoltsou. We have completed the first term at Martha Stuart…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 3, 2011 to The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

164 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Francis Lammé

"Here's another example I hope Mim looks at. Thanks Cecil"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 2, 2011 to Asemic Painting Cecil Touchon 1979

3 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Helen Amyes

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-februari-2025. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

IMPORTANT: please use the friends/family option with donation on Paypal. Elon Musk doesn't need any more of our money. If you want buyer protection, add 2 euros

This IUOMA platform on NING has no advertisings, so the funding is completely depending on donations.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service