I´ll be making a Sand Book by the Paraná River, at Rosario´s public beach in May.

There´s a Perfomance meeting 5, 6 and 7 th May and I´ll be writting along the riverside all the words related to the shore.

I´m inviting you to write here all your ideas, thoughts and poetry about this to include it in my sandbook. You can also add images that I´ll print and set at the beach, or send postcards of you own shore....

Do someone want to make some Sandbook at the same time?

We can share photos and ideas. Let me know...

Tags: haptic, poetry, sandpo, tactile

Views: 640

Replies to This Discussion

I cant wait!!! Wanna see the film...
Nice you have them already and you like them... I enjoy a lot printing those sanpo embossments, and trying to make different combinations for all of you. There are more waiting in my printing press!!!

Sandpo and sand book cards from Marcela! absolutely "fine"! Thak you, beautiful mail art!

And the beautiful WHITE sand pressed print is amazing!Cards for the sand book on the Greek beach in May:

Oh Helen!!!! It's marvelous.... 

GREAT sequence!

COOL film!

Wonderfull end!

LOVELY bird!!!!

Congratulations Kitty Paw Kollective!!!!

Bravo Kitty Paw Kollective! What a great film...and so meaningful is "sandpo" for the bird. Erni, your sandpo traveled far and was used wisely! 'Gotta go watch it again :-)
I`ll be uploading new photos... the Parana River is flooding slowly... more water, less sand....:( and a lot of camalotes!!!

Opening Helen's beautiful paper mail art, I discovered a sandpaper Sand Book! It is wonderfully filled with shell prints from the Aussie beach, and delicate sewing pattern tissue paper pages, stamps and messages...a fascinating Sand Book for May 5-6-7! Thank you Helen! And together with the Sand Book cards from Marcela, (and any others that might come this way (?) ,I plan to display them on-the-beach of the Greek Aegean Sea in May!

Nice sand book photo, Marcela. What are "camalotes"? I google and get only a music group.

They came with the current of water... specially with floods...

They look like watercress, nice and green, but maybe they clog up the beaches?

Camelotes...we learn so many interesting things here at Sand book and Haptic ;-)

Monet's waterlilies...what beauties they are.(unless they wash up and coat the sandy beaches ?)
I don't find camalotes with flowers now, but they're beautifull...

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service