In the early 2000's 191 began life as an assemblage zine, inspired in name by the Dada publications 291 and 391 and in spirit by Bric-a-Brac. It soon became an ebook and now in 2010 I'm hoping to re-imagine it as a glossy PDF magazine in a kind of Oprah O'esque style!

So, fellow creatives, I'm inviting mail art, fluxus weirdness, interviews, articles, essays, photographs, music, artist books, rubber stamps, video, project calls etc etc etc.

I guess publication will be irregular to start with but lets say initial closing date of August 2010. By making it a digital publication I hope to keep it free.

Send digital works to mailart@planetdada.co.uk (links to an upload service for large files please) and analog works to:

191: Planet Dada Mailart
11 Menin Road
Allestree
Derby
DE22 2NL
England

You can download the early issues from dragonheartpress.com and the new format will be published at planetdada.co.uk

Thanx in advance !

Tags: 191, call, zine

Views: 66

Attachments:

Reply to This

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service