All Discussions Tagged 'artists' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mail Artists Emails

Has anyone developed an email list of mail artists so that we can contact you about projects.  I would like to develop one if not!

Started by Carlos Steward

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Extended deadline 2013 ARTErra residency (15th June)

ARTErra is a art residency placed in the heart of Portugal in a small village. Here you can find the quietness and the resources and tools…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Apr 30, 2013

Last vacancies 2012 - Portugal Rural Artistic Residencies

The ARTErra is a rural art residency structure that support and encourage artistic creation and production. Housed in a remarkably small ru…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Jul 11, 2012

United States Society in relation to Anywhere Else

Hello all. For my first discussion post I am wanting to clear up a question I have had for a while and I feel that the IUOMA site is the be…

Started by Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson

Do You Live in Istanbul?

My husband and I are considering doing a study abroad with our baby son next year in Istanbul. Am looking forward to meeting others from th…

Started by Jesi Yvonne Langdale-Anderson

0 May 1, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service