Linda Pelati's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"in italy postal rates raised from december 1st 2014 http://www.poste.it/postali/nuov…"

Linda Pelati replied Dec 27, 2014 to Postal Rates in your Country?

22 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"On the right of this page there is a link "mailart adressen" but it does not work...…"

Linda Pelati replied Oct 23, 2014 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"Il travaille beaucoup !"

Linda Pelati replied May 21, 2013 to A newly discovered French mail artist: Pierre-Stépane PROUST

6 May 21, 2013
Reply by Linda Pelati

"an inspiring video for you, and let your imagination flow! peace & love & ..…"

Linda Pelati replied May 21, 2013 to New Idea

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Linda Pelati

"I think you will like this short videoa about a person soaked of life, who left me t…"

Linda Pelati replied May 21, 2013 to Message in a bottle project! — WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME :)

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Linda Pelati

"I hope the book can be used for small results too(sometimes the big work is not prop…"

Linda Pelati replied Dec 12, 2012 to The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self

11 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Melissa Hughes

"Are you a curious and wondering person? Do you go into arguments and don't remain on…"

Linda Pelati replied Nov 25, 2012 to The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self

11 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Melissa Hughes

"My impression is that this book is useful to expand mind corners, in my "haugtiness"…"

Linda Pelati replied Nov 20, 2012 to The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self

11 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Melissa Hughes

"you are in good company I see....:-)"

Linda Pelati replied Oct 25, 2012 to Be an artist do rhyme with oblivion?

4 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by yves maraux

"Of course you can send, my friends will be happy and honoured to receive your artwor…"

Linda Pelati replied Mar 14, 2012 to VEGAN ARTISTS FOR ANIMALS

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Linda Pelati

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service